Works together within a team of Product Managers, to specify and document functional, system, data and market Requirements for the Platform, including:
- Detail technical specifications and data models for development of software features/functionality.
- Responsible for driving software initiatives from inception to execution and iteration
- Validate Requirements with stakeholders.
- Prioritize Requirements according to business value, cost to deliver, and time constraints.
- Own and optimize the software teams backlog to manage release cycles.
- Assess impacts of changes to Requirements.
- Trace Requirements from business case to implementation.
- Support project management timeline and ensure target Requirements are met.
- Ensure overall brand and User Experience cohesiveness of the application platform
Work collaboratively with Product Management team to analyze and understand business problems:
- Ensure appropriate stakeholders are involved in Requirements elicitation activities.
- Build consensus around Requirements.
- Meet with internal and external SME’s and end users to understand business processes.
- Apply technical knowledge to help craft specific marketing detail to support Product Marketing.
- Collaboration with marketing stakeholders to ensure the Software Roadmap is aligned with the overall company objectives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com